Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What To Talk About

I've been thinking all night tonight that I should have something to say.  I should talk about something that's happened recently or some of the thoughts that I've had.  Here's what I've come up with..........

I almost cut off my pointer finger on my left hand.  Being that I'm left-handed, that probably would not have been really all that good for me.  I didn't really almost cut it off, but I had a nasty gash about an inch and a half long.  The really deep part was right next to the finger nail.  The medical officer told me that if it hadn't been so close to the nail she would've put a few stitches in my finger.  Instead they used this stuff called Dermabond, which is basically super glue to close the wound.

Good story, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I still find it entertaining, actually. And it's been a few days since I first heard about it. But what I find even more exciting is that plastic was the culprit. I mean, who woulda thought?
    :) I love you

    ReplyDelete